Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Testing 1....2....

Apparently the feed for this site is not working properly any more. I am not exactly sure why. I will do some problem solving later this week.

In the meantime, to be updated properly on new posts you will either need to check back manually or add this site to google reader. Apparently the geniuses over at google have a sneaky way of knowing when your site updates, even if the feed is not properly workings.

To conclude, for the time being it seems that all blogger updating devices probably won't properly notify you if someone posts here. Either that or it's just my computer that is broken. Let me know if any of you are having problems seeing updates too!

Update:

I think I might have solved the problem. Or at least it is a roundabout substitute for a fix. You can find the correct feed URL by scrolling to the bottom of this page, click on the Posts (Atoms) link, and copy the URL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment